- At least 3+ years of experience;
- Ability to conduct full research with users, from recruiting to presentation of the work;
- Strong skill with UX analytics (Research, Interviews, work with focus groups etc.);
- Perfect knowledge of Figma;
- Work experience with enterprise and b2b companies, dashboards and web applications expertise;
- Upper-intermediate for both spoken and written.
- Collecting data about the users and their behaviors;
- Organizing and conducting usability researches (moderated and unmoderated);
- Presenting research results;
- Communication with design team, head of UI/UX, and development teams;
- Processes optimization;
- Prototyping and validating the ideas.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectMost of the work for UX Designers is Long-term projects in Enterprise domain, in a team with UI Designer.
Project technology stackFigma, Hotjar, Google Analytics
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.