- At least 2+ years of proven experience
- English - at least B2 - upper intermediate
- Strong skills with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision
- Experience of using the best UI/UX practices (responsive grid and etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience of collaborating with the marketing department (creating POS materials, landing pages, ad banners and etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders across different departments (development, marketing, design)
- Analytical skills, ability to identify use cases and user flows
- Understanding of human-computer interaction design principles
- Being client-oriented
- Create wireframes, mockups and UI components from scratch
- Develop UI design from scratch
- Participate in decision-making processes
- Propose options to solve various needs for clients
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other designers
- Create marketing materials (present packages, business cards)
- Create illustrations (infographics, banners, logos)
- Be part of a fast-growing business
- Non-hierarchical working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to grow and structure vital part of the business
- Regular assessments and peer-to-peer review
- Competitive compensation and incentives plan depending on contribution, experience and skills
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.