- 2+ years of experience in managing software development projects
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Previous experience as a software developer or QA engineer
- Hands-on experience with Docker or Kubernetes, GCP, Gitlab, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Scrum framework / Kanban
- Having strong attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Stress resistance
- Effective communication
- Organization and Planning skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- At least two 100% managed and completed projects in production
- Advanced or higher (Level C1/C2) spoken + written + Fluent Czech speaker.
As a plus:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Project specification document creation
- Break a project into tasks, define priorities and distribute between the team — members
- Regular internal reporting
- Support and update Project office documents workflow
- Help with organizing calls and other recurring activities
- Take part in managing projects daily (communication with Czech clients).
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote works
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.