- 2+ years of experience in managing software development projects
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Previous experience as a software developer or QA engineer
- Hands-on experience with Docker or Kubernetes, GCP, Gitlab, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Scrum framework / Kanban
- Having strong attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Stress resistance
- Effective communication
- Organization and Planning skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- At least two 100% managed and completed projects in production
- Advanced or higher (Level C1/C2) spoken + written + Fluent Czech speaker.
As a plus:
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Project specification document creation
- Break a project into tasks, define priorities and distribute between the team — members
- Regular internal reporting
- Support and update Project office documents workflow
- Help with organizing calls and other recurring activities
- Take part in managing projects daily (communication with Czech clients).
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language
About the Project
Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.