- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows and Linux-based OS;
- Knowledge of architecture of the computer;
- Deep knowledge of computer networks (VPN, WiFi, LAN, access points, switches, routers);
- Knowledge of network principles and protocols;
- Experience in setting up and administering Active Directory
- Have experience with the command line (Bash; PowerShell);
- Know the principles of safety and best practices;
- Have experience in JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk administration;
- Worked with MS365 stack (SharePoint, PowerApps, MS Administration).
- Interest in IT technologies, desire to understand and learn about the latest IT industry;
- Required English skills - Intermediate (both spoken and written).
- Good time management;
- Ability to collect, comprehend and present information (oral and written);
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Politeness and kindness;
- Psychological endurance.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software;
- Provide technical support to the office network;
- Manage the configuration and operation of computer operating systems;
- Respond and resolve incoming requests;
- Update systems and processes as needed for enhanced functionality and security issues;
- Install and test computer equipment, workstations;
- Take care of inventory documentation;
- Deal with hardware, software and services suppliers.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectLimestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming.
Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.