- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Hands-on experience with PHP 7+
- Experience with Symfony framework v 4+
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (CircleCI)
- Experience with GIT
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with client’s development team)
As a plus
- AWS environment experience
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write automated tests
- Refactoring & Improving existing system
- Testing and supporting applications
- Daily scrum meetings with a global development team
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is the largest online B2B car marketplace in Europe.
There are over 2.5 million cars for sale. Thanks to its own analytical tools based on big data, it can evaluate the business potential of each car, deliver it to the dealer at his sales area and recommend a suitable price setting for the best sale.
The part we will work on: Internal system (cloud-based) for car dealers where they do all the work planning, customer management, vehicle configuration, car booking, and so on.
It integrates with financial institutions, insurance companies, logistics services, etc. (used car dealers modules). Basically, the development of a new application from A to Z.
Project technology stack
PHP 7.4, PHPstan, Codesniffer, Symfony 5, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, Docker, AWS — S3, ECS, SQS, RDS, GIT, CircleCI, New Relic
React, Redux, TypeScript, Enzyme, Material UI, Webpack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.