- 2+ years of commercial experience in software development;
- Proficiency in Java;
- Experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns ;
- Insight of Java internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc) ;
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Framework, and related technologies;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- PostgreSQL, MS SQL;
- ELK, Redis;
- Experience with RESTful API’s;
- Version control system (Git);
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail ;
- Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD technologies;
- Team player attitude;
- Pro-activity and involvement in the project processes and development;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Front-End experience with React is a big advantage.
- Experience with JHipster generated projects.
- Experience with Docker.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review.
- Peer review other team members’ code.
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers.
- Take part in requirements analysis.
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
- Provide estimates.
- Work with third-party libraries.
- Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team ;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
Our client is a telecommunications provider focusing on mobile telephony and fiber-optic land-line services in EU. Limestone Digital is to assist in the development and further support of the product infrastructure. As a Java developer, you will be responsible for the code refactoring and updating to a modern version of Java as well as taking part in further product and infrastructure development.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.