- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development;
- Experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns ;
- Fluency with Java backend development, including working with modern Java-based API frameworks, such as Spring Boot/Jersey to develop REST-based APIs.
- Experience with Java Restlet framework.
- Insight of Java internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc) ;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) ;
- Experience of developing web-based applications using Angular or React
- Experience of working with Google Web Toolkit.
- Working with Cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of SAML based federated single sign-on.
- Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns;
- Version control system (Git);
- Good knowledge of CI/CD technologies;
- Team player attitude;
- Pro-activity and involvement in the project processes and development;
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to details;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Front-End experience with Angular is an advantage.
- Experience with JHipster generated projects.
- Experience with Docker.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review.
- Peer review other team members’ code.
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers.
- Take part in requirements analysis.
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product.
- Provide estimates.
- Work with third-party libraries.
- Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
About the Project
Micro Lending platform for Digital bank. Limestone digital assists in developing the platform and adding the necessary functions for the project to become a long-lasting solution for the people and organizations.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.