- 2+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma
- Understanding of visual guidelines creation (design systems, UI kit, unification, gamification etc.)
- Experience with researches (quantitative/qualitative researches, Lean UX, Design thinking)
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail
- English skills — Upper-intermediate written + spoken
As a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS + JS
- Deep understanding of Scrum framework
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos , designs and visual guidance using software
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Researches & analytics gathering
- Working with English-speaking development team and Product owner
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
Project technology stack:
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.