- 4+ years of testing experience;
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques;
- Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff;
- Familiarity with development tools;
- Analytical skills a must;
- Experience with Excel;
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills;
- From a QA and problem-solving perspective, it isn't enough to just find and report, but rather to fully characterize and in some cases be able to articulate a solution or needed changes;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual;
- Passionately driven to succeed;
- Good at working under pressure;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing;
- Systematic and organized;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team).
As a plus
- Practical experience with REST API (Postman);
- Experience with databases at level of writing your own request, and its execution;
- Hands-on testing experience of mobile (iOS, Android);
- Awareness of agile framework.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test executing, and writing tech documentation, test cases, and use cases;
- Keeping projects test documentation up-to-date;
- Maintain a continuous performance evaluation of our server infrastructure including the monitoring infrastructure itself and monitoring crashes of apps;
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify design requirements.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Project technology stack
- .NET Framework 4.0;
- SQL Server;
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.