- At least 3 years previous experience on this position
- Hands-on experience with PHP 7+
- Experience with Symfony framework v4+
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Experience with GIT
- Web applications
- PHPStan code optimizing
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with client’s development team)
As a plus
- Azure/Google/AWS cloud environment experience
- Azure Certification
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write automated tests
- Refactoring & Improving existing system
- Testing and supporting applications
- Daily scrum meetings with a global development team
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a B2B company passionate about enhancing e-shop management by creating a dedicated platform responsible for operating e-commerce websites. The project is dedicated to sellers to make them able to manage all their marketplaces accounts using one platform/service where the seller is able to manage orders, products, pricing, promotions, payments, etc.
Project technology stack
PHP 7.4/ Symfony 5.62/ Docker/ Kubernetes
React/ Redux/ TypeScript
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.