- 4+ years in commercial software development;
- Professional experience in Node.js and React;
- MS SQL (T-SQL);
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Experience with Swagger / OpenAPI;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience working in Agile framework for software development;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate English.
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Leading the team of 3 back-end and front-end developers;
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix issues;
- Review the code of other developers;
- Improve performance and enhance the general stability;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in project planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective;
- Implementation UI functionality using best practices;
- Cooperate in the process of building RESTful API;
- Work closely with the client's team;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React and Node.js;
- Working with third-party libraries, services.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the projectOur client is a company providing consulting services for leading businesses, governments, non-governmental, and non-profit organizations for over 10 years. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. As a Senior Full-stack developer, you will be responsible for managing the team of 3 developers and tasked with developing and improving the existing functionality of the audit platform, including the main logic and setting integrations with third-party independent databases and their interaction within the platform.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.