- 4+ years programming experience, including OOP (Object Oriented Programming), and n-tier development experience;
- C# and .Net framework 4.0;
- SQL Server implementation of stored procedures and relational database design knowledge;
- Technical writing;
- Windows forms - data binding;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of software distribution;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- POS Software development;
- Working Knowledge of Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accrual-based accounting;
- Reports development.
- Working closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers;
- Building and maintaining high availability Web applications that process large data sets;
- Writing the efficient and readable code in C#;
- Learn new things and solve technical challenges;
- Manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Project technology stack
- .NET Framework 4.0;
- SQL Server;
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.