- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Experience with React
- .NET Core 2.2
- .NET Framework 4.7
- Akka toolkit
- MS SQL Server + Couchbase
- Microservices architecture
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience in working in a development team using Agile methodology
- English — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with IIS and Azure
- Experience with multitenant architecture
- Working closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers
- Develop custom frameworks when available frameworks are not fulfilling the needs
- Building high availability applications that process large data sets
- Integrating with 3rd party services
- Writing the efficient and readable code in C#
- Learn new things and solve technical challenges
- Manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a company providing consulting services for leading businesses, governments, non-governmental, and non-profit organizations for over 10 years.
We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
As a .NET, you will be tasked with developing and improving the existing functionality of the audit platform, including the main logic and setting integrations with third-party independent databases and their interaction within the platform.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.