- 4+ years of experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge of C#;
- Experience with React;
- .NET Core 2.2;
- .NET Framework 4.7;
- Akka toolkit;
- MS SQL Server + Couchbase;
- Experience with IIS and Azure;
- Understanding of asynchronous, multithreading programming;
- Understanding of Design patterns;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience in working in a development team using Agile methodology;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client).
As a plus
- Working closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client and its customers;
- Building and maintaining high availability Web applications that process large data sets;
- Writing the efficient and readable code in C#;
- Learn new things and solve technical challenges;
- Manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Project technology stack
- .NET Core 2.2, Git, Akka, RabbitMQ
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.