- 3+ years of experience in APEX and JS;
- .NET Core 3.1 Web API;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- General working knowledge of Salesforce;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English.
As a plus
- Working understanding of other CRM systems;
- Working experience with e-commerce projects.
- Working closely with our Salesforce lead to develop high-quality customizations for our Salesforce instance;
- Cooperating with our Salesforce Lead for the purposes of improving our Salesforce pipeline;
- Integrating with 3rd party services via API;
- Writing the efficient and readable code in APEX/JS;
- Continuous self-improvement.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
About the projectOur client is US-based company specializing in brokering funding for all types of businesses. The essence of the project is working on
creating customizations for our Salesforce pipeline. Project technology stack -Salesforce Apex / JS
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.