- 2+ years of experience as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager or similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar area;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely;
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements, such as using software programs;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities;
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills;
- Critical thinker and problem solver;
- Excellent skills in MS Office and CRM software;
- Knowledge of how to set up and use a CRM like Hubspot and Salesforce;
- Good time management skills;
- Good business knowledge;
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style;
- Advanced English level, both written and oral.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy;
- Be proactive, organized, and handle work in stressful and uncertain environments;
- Plan for company's financial success;
- Determine key business development KPIs;
- Do regular market research;
- Communicate and build a strong relationship with clients;
- Develop sales strategy and onboard new customers;
- Negotiate deals;
- Build relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel;
- Keeping up to date with economic and business developments throughout the working day;
- Keeping up to date with overall business trends;
- Performing research into the market, customer trends, and competition in the market;
- Using quantitative and qualitative techniques to collect useful information;
- Deciding whether or not this research is useful and using it as necessary;
- Preparing detailed business plans which cover relevant goals and objectives;
- Liaising with other professionals in the company and in other companies, including account managers;
- Networking with employees from other companies and potential customers.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectLimestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs and startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers,UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our RD facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.