- 1+ years in project management/human resources management, or similar
- Experience in human resources and project management software (JIRA/ClickUp)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Multitasking and task prioritization skills
- Ability to work with big amounts of data
- Attention to details
- Experience with Google suite: Drive, Mail, Docs, Spreadsheets (including basic formulas), Chat, Forms, Slides
- Experience with third-party operational services (Mass-mailing, time-tracking, PDF software)
- Proficiency in general computer skills (Windows/Linux installation, troubleshooting and support)
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken
As a plus
- Previous experience in the IT sphere
- Qualification in business management or finance will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SDLC, general specifics of software development (Back-end / Front-end / Database / Quality Assurance / SysOps / DevOps)
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and expertise
- Creating hiring requests for the Recruiting department in accordance with the project requirements
- Cooperating with Project Managers in resolving staff-related issues, such as swaps, offboardings, adjusting allocations and driving candidate-manager communication
- Documenting projects’ statuses and reporting to COO
- Monitoring employee utilization and workload. Keeping track of sick leaves, vacations, overtime hours. Prepare allocation plan and monthly delivery logs for further invoicing
- Keeping company allocation structure up to date
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff
- Assisting with HR-processes, such as onboarding and staff training
- Documenting processes and keeping it updated
- Take part in the Referral hiring program
- Communication with clients/account directors regarding sourcing process and candidate flow
- Managing the company's digital equipment
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language
About the Project
We are looking for a result-oriented resource manager to manage staff on our projects. You will identify staffing needs, provide ongoing support to project managers, and collaborate on resource management with multiple teams within our organization. To be successful as a resource manager, you need to have a deep knowledge of resource allocation and, ideally, have experience in a similar industry. A top-notch resource manager is someone who can accurately assess resource needs and provide sufficient capacity to meet project objectives. Limestone Digital is an outsource software development company with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We deliver and maintain desktop and web-based applications and systems for a wide variety of SMEs & startups from industries like FinTech, Logistics, Healthcare, Insurance, Sports, and E-gaming. Limestone Digital is a team of extraordinary Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers who help our clients by building and operating top-notch engineering solutions in our R&D facilities located in Eastern Europe.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.