- 2 years of software QA experience
- Understanding of QA methodology and process
- Familiarity with Test-, Keyword-, Data-, and Behavior-Driven Development Frameworks as well as a hybrid approach
- Understanding of Web API testing, manual (Postman), and automated testing of RESTful API.
- Automation experience with using Cypress is mandatory
- Coding skills with Selenium Web Driver and BDD
- Hands-on experience in GitHub, Jenkins CI/CD tool
- Experience in bug tracking, reporting, and verification tools and processes
- Good knowledge of task management tools (ClickUp, Jira)
- Proficient with SQL and distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, self-motivated, and self-directed
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Performance and scalability testing experience
- Previous software development experience is a big advantage
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high-quality releases on time
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Develop automated tests
- Execute manual and automated tests, debug and resolve issues, track and prioritize defects
- Effectively manage dynamically changing schedules to ensure on-time delivery and good test coverage
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a company providing banking services in EU for over 10 years. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals within the banking domain.
As a QA Engineer, you will be tasked with testing the existing functionality of the banking platform, testing integrations with third-party independent services and their interaction within the platform.
Project technology stack.NET Core 2.2/ .NET Framework 4.7/ Git/ React/ Akka/ RabbitMQ/ WCF/ SQL Server/ CouchBase
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.