- 2 years of software QA experience
- Understanding of QA methodology and process
- Experience in developing automation frameworks for U/I applications and/or API test harness
- Experience in writing procedural programs
- Experience in bug tracking, reporting, and verification tools and processes
- Hands-on experience working with Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) platforms
- Proficient with SQL and distributed version control systems (GIT)
- Experience using Test Case Management systems like Pytest or TestRails
- Strong technical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, self-motivated, and self-directed
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Previous software development experience
- Experience testing Ruby on Rails, C/C++, and Python
- Performance and scalability testing experience
- Software build and release systems
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high-quality releases on time
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Develop automated tests
- Execute manual and automated tests, debug and resolve issues, track and prioritize defects
- Effectively manage dynamically changing schedules to ensure on-time delivery and good test coverage
- Create and verify test scripts for test cases for U/I and non-U/I applications as well as APIs
- Provide first-level technical support to the customer support team
- Research customer issues
- Assist deployment team in software configuration for new customers
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is an international transport company with the key project of an enterprise platform for real-time visibility of transportation, yard operations, and inventory orchestration throughout the supply chain using advanced cloud-software capabilities, IoT solutions, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Limestone Digital assists in the development and further support of the yard management automation project.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be tasked with providing technical support to the customer support team and provide testing procedures for the software mainly written on Ruby on Rails.
Project technology stack
Rails/ React.js/ PostgreSQL
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.