- 3+ years of experience in testing of Web-based applications;
- 1+ year of automation experience using Cypress;
- Experience in code versioning tools (GIT);
- Experience in automating in Postman;
- Experience with Atlassian instruments (JIRA/Confluence);
- Proficiency in reporting bugs, creating test documentation;
- Basic knowledge of design patterns;
- Previous experience in Agile methodology environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Writing scripts in Xray;
- API (REST Assured);
- Selenium Web Driver;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Write test scenarios;
- Test web applications;
- Automate front-end tests in Cypress;
- Automate backend tests in Postman;
- Document bugs and retest fixes;
- Take part in daily/weekly meetings with client and team;
- Participate in continuous improvement of team performance and product quality;
- Write regression tests for the platform’s existing features.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the Project
Our client is one of the largest marketplaces of pre-owned cars in Europe.
The project goal is a complete digital transformation and setting of high standards that are typical for the e-commerce segment.
The main customers of the platform are dealers of new and used cars, branded and unauthorized services, logistics companies, and other partners.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for front-end and back-end automation testing of two separate platforms, covering existing functionality with regression tests, providing high-quality QA performance to the client and their end-customer.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.