- Solid experience with Web-client products — at least 3 years
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques, Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff
- Experience in functional and non-functional rest API test automation using python and pytest
- Experience with Jenkins job, pipeline configuration
- Experience with setting up and maintaining test environment
- Regression testing analysis, bug reporting, and verification
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of UNIX system
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the American development team)
As a plus
- Experience in Selenide, Appium, TestNG
- Experience in working with the tracking system
- Awareness of agile framework
We are looking for an experienced QA automation engineer to join our QA team to take care of automation tasks for our client on-premise products.
The engineer`s main effort will be to prepare and develop automation tests for our client, based on existing test cases.
You will be responsible for contributing to product success through testing, identifying, and writing automated test cases, analyzing requirements, creating test plans, and tracking issues. You will work side by side with developers to contribute to improving overall software quality and providing recommendations for improvement opportunities.
Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits.
We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.