- 4+ years of experience in automation testing of Web-based Applications
- Proficiency in reporting bugs, creating test documentation
- Experience in automation testing using Java
- Experience in using Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in developing test automation framework from scratch
- API testing
- Experience with Git
- Basic knowledge of design patterns
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate with the client and American development team)
As a plus
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins)
- Design and execute web automated tests
- Take part in daily/weekly meetings with client and team
- Participate in continuous improvement of team performance and product quality
- Investigate customers proposals and implement best solutions
- Write regression tests for the platform’s existing features
- Identify and report bugs
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a global consulting company that provides quality services and solutions in risk management and credit information provision areas.
The current project is based on developing a testing tool that will test API and UI of another application.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.