- Knowledge of automation testing using Java
- Reporting bugs, creating test documentation
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing of Web-based Application
- Experience in developing test automation framework from scratch
- UI (Selenium, Selenide)
- Experience with automated mobile application testing using Appium
- Experience with Git
- Basic knowledge of design patterns
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the American development team)
As a plus
- API (REST Assured)
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins)
- Design and execute web, mobile automated tests
- Take part in meetings with customers and team
- Participate in continuous improvement of team performance and product quality
- Investigate customers proposals and implement best solutions
- Identify and report bugs
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is the web's most popular rewards program in the USA.
Project technology stack:
Java/ Maven/ Selenium Web driver/ Selenide/ TestNG/ Appium
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.