- 3 years of software development experience in Python;
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework;
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with SQL databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL);
- Understanding the specific of Backend modules development;
- REST API;
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git);
- ClickUp / JIRA;
- Knowledge of JS;
- Experience with React, HTML, CSS;
- Linux, Docker;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the client’s development team).
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in Python;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review - Peer review other team members’ code.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional compensation of learning English language.
About the projectOur client is a US Fin-tech company providing top-level B2B solutions across the world. The essence of the upcoming project is an ERP-like web portal with various integrations designed for collecting the specific information for the end-customers of the platform.
- Individual development and implementation of the web portal’s frontends as web and native app based on already existing design click dummies;
- Individual development and set up and configuration of the framework (Django) as middle end for hosting the frontends;
- Individual development and implementation of connections to defined systems, preferable via API - Main features will include: Login, dashboard with insights from client’s system, connection to client’s system, linkage to second client application, web and app based display of information.
- 1x Python/Django/React developer
- 1x React developer
- 1x React Native developer
- 1x QA Engineer Project
- Python, Django, React, React Native Perks
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional compensation of learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.