- 3+ years of software engineering experience in Python;
- Bachelor or Masters In Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree;
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework;
- You are familiar with best practices and style guidelines in Django development;
- Some experience in CSS and JavaSript;
- Strong hands-on programming skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of web security principles;
- Experience of work with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Linux, Docker;
- Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written (you’ll communicate directly with the development team and client).
As a plus
- Experience with AWS and Docker;
- Experience with data modeling, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and threads;
- Experience with other programming languages and techniques such as XML, JSON, shell scripting, Ruby, PERL, C, C++, GoLang, Webdav;
- Experience with database design;
- Awareness of Agile frameworks;
- Experience in third party API integration;
- Knowledge in the retail industry.
- Control over the platform development and product roadmap as well as technical requirements;
- Able to work closely with the client’s engineering team and follow the process;
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and takes part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Python;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Self-improvement development processes.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.