- 2+ years of software engineering experience in Python
- Ability to work with at least 4 hours overlap with EDT time zone
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of web security principles
- Experience of work with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You are familiar with best practices and style guidelines in Django development
- Linux, Docker, AWS
- English - Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written
As a plus
- Awareness of Kanban framework
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Experience in the fintech industry a plus
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Vue.js
- Able to work closely with the client's engineering team and follow the process
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided
- Write Unit integration tests
- Ensure Code quality
- Fix bugs
- Report to team lead and manager
- Estimate features and take part in planning
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospectives
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
- Medical insurance
About the Project
AI platform to automate and power smarter credit decisions.The API-based solution allows financial institutions (banks and corporates) as well as small business owners to accurately assess credit scores by real-time transaction data from bank and credit card accounts. Ongoing project.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.