- Having strong attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Stress resistance
- Effective communication
- Organization and Planning skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- 1+ years of experience in managing software development projects
- Experience with Kanban/Scrum process
- At least one 100% managed and successfully completed project in production
- English — Proficient User (Level — C)
- Be the main contact person for a client on the project. Communicate with a client on a project plan (long-term), estimates, planned sprint scope, actual sprint results, etc
- Manage project teams, monitor team performance
- Handle client’s feedback in terms of overall development process, speed, quality, etc. Solve the issues communicated by client together with the team
- Maintain the Agile development process (preferably Scrum). Organize and mediate team meetings as a part of that process
- Oversee and approve the team members’ time sheets, make up monthly reports on team results and implemented functionality
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
- Medical insurance
About the Project
Project connected with logistics and e-commerce.
Project technology stack
Could be Python, C#, React, Typescript.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.