- 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
- Proven experience as a PHP Backend Developer with expertise in the Laravel framework;
- Strong proficiency in PHP, Laravel, MySQL, AWS S3, and Nginx;
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git);
- Knowledge of software development best practices, design patterns, and clean code principles;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Frontend (Typescript) is a plus;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Develop, test, and deploy high-quality web applications using PHP and the Laravel framework;
- Fix bugs and and add functionalities to existing app.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize code for performance and scalability;
- Integrate data storage solutions (e.g., MySQL) and third-party services (e.g., AWS S3).
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
Project technology stack
- PHP (Laravel);
- React Native.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.