- 2 years of professional experience working on performance and load testing of SaaS applications;
- 1 year of professional database / SQL experience, preferably with PostgreSQL;
- 1 year of professional experience working with performance testing tools such as Gatling, JMeter, or Saas tools;
- 1 year of professional experience with version control, preferably GIT;
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks is great to have, preferably with Playwright;
- Experience in web software development is great to have, preferably React / NodeJS;
- Experience with Github Actions is desired;
- Has the ability to own performance and load testing;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual;
- Passionately driven to succeed;
- Good at working under pressure;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing;
- Systematic and organized;
As a plus
- Awareness of agile framework.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test execution, and writing tech documentation, test cases, and use cases;
- Keeping projects test documentation up-to-date;
- Maintain a continuous performance evaluation of our server infrastructure including the monitoring infrastructure itself and monitoring crashes of apps;
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify design requirements.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
About projectOur client is USA emerging leader in healthcare staffing. The company helped facilities across the country by placing
thousands of on-demand nurses and allied professionals in as little as 24 hours, selecting from certified RNs,LPNs, EMTs, CNAs,
pharmacists, respiratory therapists, and more.
Limestone Digital Assists in developing the audit platform that will increase the staffing speed, workflow transparency and overall productivity of the company’s employees.
Project technology stack
- Back-end: Node.js or Python;
- Front-end: React.js
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.