- In-depth knowledge of the OpenEdx platform, including its architecture, tools, and customization capabilities;
- Proficiency in Python, as well as experience with Django and other relevant frameworks;
- Previous experience in integrating third-party applications and plugins with OpenEdx;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Developing new features for the LMS (some are OpenEdx related, some - around it);
- Enhance the overall speed of the development (being a good addition to the existing dev team).
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partial compensation for learning the English language.
About the ProjectOur client is a digital HR platform / employment service that connects 800’000 companies and 9 million workers within the Middle-East region. The project positions itself as a marketplace of workers within the country that allows domestic companies to search for workers’ profiles of a specific skill set for proposing job opportunities. This includes, but not limited to, work permission procedures, visa prolongation, contracts signing and CV storage.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.