- At least 2 years of experience leading R&D teams.
- At least 4 year of experience as a Fullstack Developer, using Angular/React/Vuejs and .NET/Java.
- Hands-on experience with OOP (Object Oriented Programming), and n-tier development experience.
- SQL Server implementation of stored procedures and relational database design knowledge.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, NOSQL databases - advantage.
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies.
- Experience building Microservices architecture, big advantage.
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details.
- Communicative team player,who can multitask under pressure with a can-do attitude;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- POS Software development;
- Working Knowledge of Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accrual-based accounting;
- Reports development.
- Leading an agile team of 3-5 multidisciplinary developers;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high-scale web applications and services;
- Developing the team, including coaching and mentoring engineers.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
About projectOur client is a financial company that is transforming point-of-sale financing with cutting-edge technology, data and
The white-labeled Buy Now Pay Later platform powers any bank loan program at any POS - bridging the gap between retailers,
lenders, and consumers.
The company offers retailers zero-integration POS financing, split pay and end-to-end retail gifting solutions.
Project technology stack
- .NET Framework 4.0,
- SQL Server,
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.