- 2 years of software QA experience
- Understanding of QA methodology and process
- Experience providing QA for mobile, web, and back-end services
- Experience conducting usability tests, and an ability to empathize with users’ unique perspectives
- Networking knowledge and experience (SNMP, TCP/IP, WMI, VMware)
- Experience in bug tracking, reporting, and verification tools and processes
- Familiarity with Espresso, XCUI, or KIF
- Proficient with SQL and version control systems (GIT)
- Strong technical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (you will communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Previous software development experience
- Performance and scalability testing experience
- Software build and release systems
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high-quality releases on time
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Develop automated tests
- Execute manual and automated tests, debug and resolve issues, track and prioritize defects
- Effectively manage dynamically changing schedules to ensure on-time delivery and good test coverage
- Create and verify test scripts for test cases for U/I and non-U/I applications as well as APIs
- Research customer issues
- Assist deployment team in software configuration for new customers
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is an online security software development company.
The current project is an all-in-one mobile application that provides safe-internet services such as VPN, scam/fishing filtering, identity theft protection, and password storage.
Currently, the project is at the active development stage and requires additional test coverage.
As a QA Engineer, you will be tasked with providing testing procedures for the software on iOS/Android mobile platforms.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.