- 2+ years of testing experience required
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques
- Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff
- Familiarity with development tools
- Practical experience with REST API (Postman)
- Analytical skills a must
- Experience with databases. The level of writing your own request, and its execution
- Experience with Excel
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills
- From a QA and problem-solving perspective, it isn't enough to just find and report, but rather to fully characterize and in some cases be able to articulate a solution or needed changes
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual
- Passionately driven to succeed
- Good at working under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Systematic and organized
As a plus
- Hands-on testing experience of mobile (iOS, Android)
- Awareness of agile framework
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test executing, and writing tech documentation, test cases, and use cases
- Keeping projects test documentation up-to-date
- Maintain a continuous performance evaluation of our server infrastructure including the monitoring infrastructure itself and monitoring crashes of apps
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify design requirements
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Project technology stack
Node.js or Python
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.