- 2+ year experience in web development
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience working with MySQL, creating complexed SQL-requests, their optimization, caching
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience working with Ajax-requests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitLab)
- Ability to use plugins to build intuitive user WordPress backend tools to allow clients to easily manage content
- Strong English spoken and writing skills (at least Intermediate level)
As a plus
- Connecting and testing Google Analytics, Facebook Pix, and other analytics code
- SEO optimization
- MV* frameworks
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects ofthe CMS
- Help in formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into a workingtheme and plugin
- Building new WordPress themes from scratch
- Debugging and improving existing WordPress sites
- Optimizing websites for page speed and loading
- Research and adaptation ready-made solutions for the necessary task
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.