- 2+ years of experience in Vue.js;
- OOP patterns;
- Writing unit tests (Jest);
- REST API familiarity;
- DevExtreme components documentation familiarity.
Required English skills
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- Previous experience with PHP (Laravel).
- Writing reusable Vue-components;
- Using existing reusable components;
- Building grids by using DevExtreme DataGrid;
- Using editors from DevExtreme;
- DevExtreme documentation familiarity;
- Using API;
- Manage data on the Client-side;
- Catch-up call per day with all dev-team;
- Refactoring & Improving existing system;
- Optimizing rendering performance on heavy components;
- Ensure a highly secure infrastructure and scalable architecture;
- Work on the proprietary design system.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning English language.
Project technology stackVue.js 2, PHP, Laravel, Liquid, PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS, Git
Work in a super friendly, truly open-minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
The optional partly compensation for learning English language.