- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development
- Proficiency in Java/Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Framework and related technologies
- Experience in JPA, ORM: Hibernate
- Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 2+, TypeScript, RxJS
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Version control system (Git)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD technologies
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English
As a plus
- Experience with JHipster generated projects
- Experience with Docker
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Take part in requirements analysis
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Provide estimates
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Kotlin / Angular
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Limestone Digital is working on an educational web-application for a partner.
The main purpose of the web-app is to pass certain tests so that the future employee is allowed to work in the factory.
Our main goal is to think over and create a convenient application for both users and admins.
As a Full-stack developer, you will be tasked in the continuation of application development, together with the existing dedicated team.
Java developers — 2
Kotlin / Angular developer — 1
Project Manager — 1
Scrum Master, QA Engineers, Business Analyst, additional Kotlin and Java developers on client’s side.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.