- 2+ years of experience in developing backend services using Rust
- Strong knowledge of software engineering (algorithms/data structures/design principles)
- Experience in functional programming
- Experience in writing asynchronous code
- Agile experience
- Linux user
- Good understanding and programming experience (e.g. development experience, scripting languages experience, OOP-concepts understanding, understanding of interfaces, functional programming etc.)
- Version control system (Git)
- English skills — Intermediate+ but better Upper-Intermediate (both spoken and written)
As a plus
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in RUST
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Optimization of the software development process by guiding and managing projects using unique structured and proven methodology.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.