- 3+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on cloud-based application;
- Familiarity with production UNIX/Linux systems and Internet technologies for service delivery;
- Ruby on Rails implementation experience;
- Hands-on experience with Ruby, HTML & CSS, ActiveRecord, ActiveAdmin, CoffeeScript, Capistrano;
- OOP design experience and familiarity with web app frameworks;
- Advanced unit-testing, feature-testing, mocking web services and 3rd-party APIs;
- Good Knowledge of AWS;
- Experience with SQL;
- Ability to work both independently and with a team, with remote development teams (international);
- Upper-intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology;
- Experience with Test Driven Development methodology;
- Experience with browser compatibility issues.
- Collaborate with teammates to formulate detailed designs, implement solutions from requirements, and
estimate the size of the work.
- Active participation in the agile product development process and adherence to test-driven development methods
- Triage, debug and diagnose production and development integration issues
- Support product deployment, configuration, and testing
- Communicate pro-actively and listen carefully
- Work independently
- Commit to a negotiated schedule
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the projectOur client is an international transport company with the key project of an enterprise platform for real-time visibility of transportation, yard operations and inventory orchestration throughout the supply chain using advanced cloud-software capabilities, IoT solutions, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Limestone Digital assists in the development and further support of the yard management automation project.
As a Rails developer, you will be responsible for the development of the back-end part of the project to expand the overall platform capabilities and scalability.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.