- 2+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on cloud-based application;
- Familiarity with production UNIX/Linux systems and Internet technologies for service delivery;
- Ruby on Rails implementation experience;
- Hands-on experience with Ruby, HTML & CSS, Active Record, Active Admin, Coffee Script, Capistrano;
- OOP design experience and familiarity with web app frameworks such as Rails or Django;
- Significant experience with SQL language;
- Ability to work both independently and with a team, with remote development teams (international);
- Upper-Intermediate + written and spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the team).
As a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology;
- Experience with Test Driven Development methodology;
- Experience with browser compatibility issues;
- Good multitasking and communication skills.
- Collaborate with teammates to formulate detailed designs, implement solutions from requirements, and estimate the size of the work;
- Active participation in the agile product development process and adherence to test-driven development methods;
- Triage, debug and diagnose production and development integration issues;
- Support product deployment, configuration, and testing;
- Communicate pro-actively and listen carefully;
- Work independently;
- Commit to a negotiated schedule.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectUS-based customer which specializes in funding to small businesses.
Project technology stackRuby, Rails, Active Record, Active Admin, Capistrano, PostgreSQL.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.