- 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications
- Experience with REACT — at least 1.5 years
- Experience with Redux — must
- Experience with TypeScript — must
- Experience with testing frameworks including Jest and cypress — must
- Webpack and Lerna — an advantage
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including, HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with defining the front-end structure
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client
- Implement UI functionality according to the Client’s requirements using best practices
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS
- Work with third-party libraries
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote works
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a big US consulting company with more than 5 years experience on the market. The main company specialization is in the Intercom and Healthcare sphere. The client wants to develop an internal platform that will list all the customers within one application with a possibility of storing and filtering all necessary information. Limestone Digital assists in designing and developing a platform from scratch to enhance the administrative work and make it more transparent, effective and scalable.
Team Composition: 1 Front-end developer 1 Back-end developer 1 QA engineer 1 Project Manager 1 Product Owner (from USA)
Front-end part: — React + Redux Back-end part: — ASP.NET Core 3.1 — EF Core 3.1 — Redis
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.