- 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
- Experience with REACT and React patterns/philosophy – at least 1.5 years;
- Experience with Redux – must;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with ECMAScript 6+ Webpack;
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with defining the front-end structure;
- Experience in code refactoring;
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken.
As a plus
- Awareness of Agile frameworks;
- Experience in the fintech industry;
- Experience in third party API integration;
- Experience in pdf processing;
- Experience in D3 and Recharts react library;
- Experience in micro frontends.
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client;
- Implement UI functionality according to the Client’s requirements using best practices;
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- Working with different micro frontends.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language
About the Project
Technology stack: React, Redux, React Context, Recharts, D3, Storybook,GO, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.