- 4+ year commercial experience with web technologies
- Strong hands-on programming skills
- React / Redux
- Basic principles of programming - solid, dry
- Functional programming
- Knowledge of other styling approaches is a bonus
- Redux structuring and its flow (actions, reducers, sags advantage)
- Everyday libraries - axios, date-fns, lodash
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with theAmerican development team)
As a plus
- Cypress, is, a testing library
- webpack, CRA, lint
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result forour customers;
- Creation of UI functionality according to design and customer’sneeds;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of buildingthe RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Self-improvement development processes.
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
Our client the largest online B2B car marketplace in Europe. There are over2.5 million cars for sale. Thanks to its own analytical tools based on bigdata, it can evaluate the business potential of each car, deliver it to thedealer at his sales area and recommend a suitable price setting for the bestsale.The part we will work on: Internal system (cloud-based) for car dealerswhere they do all the work planning, customer management, vehicleconfiguration, car booking, and so on. It integrates with financialinstitutions, insurance companies, logistics services, etc. (used car dealersmodules). Basically, the development of a new application from A to Z.
Project technology stack
PHP 7.4, PHPstan, CodesnifferSymfony 5PHPUnitPostgresql - We are moving to AWS AuroraDockerAWS - S3, ECS, SQS, RDSCircleCITypescriptReact 16.12 (Hooks)Next 9.2Final formsReduxStyled ComponentsGIT
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.