- 3+ year commercial experience with web technologies
- Strong hands-on programming skills
- React / Redux
- Basic principles of programming - solid, dry
- Functional programming
- Knowledge of other styling approaches is a bonus
- Redux structuring and its flow (actions, reducers, sags advantage)
- Everyday libraries - axios, date-fns, lodash
- English skills - Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with theAmerican development team)
As a plus
- Cypress, is, a testing library
- webpack, CRA, lint
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result forour customers;
- Creation of UI functionality according to design and customer’sneeds;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of buildingthe RESTful API;
- Communicating with external web services;
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS;
- Work with third-party libraries;
- Self-improvement development processes.
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
Global data platform that consolidates enterprise data and automatically provides business intelligence for fortune 500companies.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.