- 1,5+ year commercial experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitLab)
- Experience with Git and knowledge of basic commands (push, pull,checkout, fetch, rebase, cherry-pick, revert)
- Readiness to work with already written code and support existing functionalities
- English - Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written
As a plus
- Experience in working with the tracking system
- Knowledge of state management (Redux etc.)
- Experience in working with Node.js developers
- Experience in working with WebSockets
- Work closely with our engineers to develop a high-quality result for ourcustomers
- Creation of UI functionality according to design and customer’s needs
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building theRESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS
- Work with third-party libraries
- Work with streaming services
- Self-improvement development processes
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Developing and supporting a gaming platform in close integration withMicrosoft/Sony and streaming services.
About the Project
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.