- 2+ years of testing experience;
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques;
- Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff;
- Familiarity with development tools;
- Practical experience with REST API (Postman);
- Analytical skills a must;
- Experience with Atlassian instruments (JIRA/Confluence);
- Experience with databases. The level of writing your own request, and its execution;
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills;
- Previous experience in Agile methodology environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual;
- Passionately driven to succeed;
- Good at working under pressure;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing;
- Systematic and organized.
As a plus
- Advanced use of Postman and experience with REST API testing;
- Automated testing (Cypress);
- Experience with Xray.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test executing, and writing tech documentation, test cases, and use cases;
- Manually test web applications (using Browser Stack);
- Use Postman to test backend services;
- Document bugs and retest fixes;
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify design requirements.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About the Project
Our client is one of the largest marketplaces of pre-owned cars in Europe.
The project goal is a complete digital transformation and setting of high standards that are typical for the e-commerce segment.
The main customers of the platform are dealers of new and used cars, branded and unauthorized services, logistics companies, and other partners.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for front-end and back-end testing of two separate platforms, providing high-quality QA performance to the client and their end-customer.
Project technology stack
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.