- 2+ years of testing experience required;
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and general agile techniques;
- Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff;
- Familiarity with development tools;
- Practical experience with REST API (Postman);
- Analytical skills a must;
- Experience with databases. The level of writing your own request, and its execution;
- Experience with Excel;
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills;
- From a QA and problem-solving perspective, it isn't enough to just find and report, but rather to fully characterize and in some cases be able to articulate a solution or needed changes;
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented individual;
- Passionately driven to succeed;
- Good at working under pressure;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing;
- Systematic and organized.
As a plus
- Hands-on testing experience of mobile (iOS, Android);
- Awareness of agile framework.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test executing, and writing tech documentation, test cases, and use cases;
- Keeping projects test documentation up-to-date;
- Maintain a continuous performance evaluation of our server infrastructure including the monitoring infrastructure itself and monitoring crashes of apps;
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify design requirements.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
About projectOur client specializes in senior services and nurse staffing. The company helps families across the US by hiring nursing professionals on-demand to make senior care easier and more pleasurable for everyone.
Limestone Digital Assists in developing the audit platform that will increase the staffing speed, workflow transparency and the overall productivity of the company’s employees.
Project technology stack
- Back-end: C#, .NET;
- Front-end: Angular.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.