- 2+ years of software engineering experience in Python
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework
- You are familiar with best practices and style guidelines in Django development
- Strong hands-on programming skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web security principles
- Experience of work with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Linux, Docker
- Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written (you’ll communicate directly with the development team and client)
As a plus
- Awareness of Agile frameworks
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience in Frontend development
- Experience in third party API integration
- Experience in pdf processing
- Control over the platform development and product roadmap as well as technical requirements
- Able to work closely with the client’s engineering team and follow the process
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided
- Write Unit integration tests
- Ensure Code quality
- Fix bugs
- Report to team lead and manager
- Estimate features and takes part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in React/JS
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Online platform that allows users to manage long-term investment.
Python, Django, DRF, Celery, Postgre SQL, RabbitMQ, React, Redux, Docker, Ansible.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.