- 1.5 + year commercial experience with web technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 7, TypeScript 3
- Practice with Angular CLI
- Proficiency in using NgRx (Store, Effects)
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Version control system (Git)
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you'll communicate directly with the USA team)
As a plus
- Working experience in the insurance domain
- Working with the tracking system
- Experience with AngularJS
- Work closely with our engineers and client to develop a high-quality result for our customers
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in Angular
- Work with third-party libraries
- Self-improvement development processes
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Interesting business (and not only business) trips
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the ProjectUS-based customer which specializes in providing insurance services.
Project technology stack
- Programming languages: C#, SQL
- .Net stack: .Net Framework 4.5.2, ASP.NET Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ
- Database: MSSQL, ADO.NET
- Front-end stack: HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Gulp
- Programming languages: C#, SQL, TypeScript
- .Net stack: .Net Core 2.2, .Net Core Web API, LINQ
- Database: MSSQL, Entity Framework Core
- Front-end stack: HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular 9, Sass
- API documentation: NSwag (Swagger)
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.