- Node js +2 years in commercial software development;
- REST API;
- Chai, Sinon;
- Sequelize, MySQL;
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written (you’ll communicate directly with the development team and client).
As a plus
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur partner specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products. The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems. By the aid of its internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driven information to the user.Project technology stack - Node JS, MySQL, Docker, Azure
About the projectOur client is a French company specializing in machine learning, artificial intelligence and e-commerce. The latest project of the company is a French marketplace designed to ease the load on local business during the COVID-19 pandemic and increase overall consumers’ awareness of the brands listed on the platform. At this stage, the client needs to modify and recode the back-end part of the platform using a different technology stack. Limestone Digital assists in switching the back-end part of the project from Python to Node.js As a Node.js developer you will be responsible for the technology stack transfer while following the existing business logic of the e-commence domain.
About the projectOur client is a company providing consulting services for large enterprises for over 10 years. To improve the interaction between end-clients and employees and the overall transparency of the company, the client requires a smart platform that displays the relationship between employees and customers, filtering, interaction history as MVP, with the ability to become a full-fledged ERP system in the future. As a Node.js developer, you will be tasked with developing the back-end of the platform from scratch, including the main logic and setting integrations with third-party independent databases and their interaction within the platform.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.