- Node js +2 years in commercial software development;
- REST API;
- Chai, Sinon;
- Sequelize, MySQL;
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-intermediate in English both spoken and written (you’ll communicate directly with the development team and client).
As a plus
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the projectOur partner specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products. The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems. By the aid of its internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driven information to the user.Project technology stack - Node JS, React, MySQL, Docker, Azure
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.