- Node js +2 years in commercial software development;
- SSL/TLS ( Encryption messages in flight.);
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English.
As a plus
- Experience with S3, Cloud Front, Simple Queuing Service, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache, ECS;
- Working with architecture what automatically scale up/scale down depending on the load profile of the clients need.
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided
- Write Unit integration tests
- Ensure Code quality
- Fix bugs
- Report to team lead and manager
- Estimate features and takes part in planning
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospective
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro / or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- English courses.
About the project
Our client is a modern data integration and automation platform that combines iPaaS, ESB, ETL, API Management, and on-premise connectivity.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.