- 2+ years experience with mobile iOS apps development
- Good knowledge of Swift programming language
- Good CoreData knowledge
- Experience with CoreAnimation framework
- Experience in unit testing (XCTest)
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with common iOS APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Understanding of app signing, provisioning, etc
- Experience with an app distribution process
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Good understanding of iOS development-related tools (Xcode, Instruments, AppCode, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Foundation/UIKit and other most popular Apple frameworks
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English (you will communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area
- Experience with Unit and Functional testing of mobile applications
- Experience with Firebase
- Build and maintain applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client
- Implement functionality according to the Client's requirements using best practices
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborate with UX Designer and QA Engineers
- Continuous self-improvement
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
About the Project
Our client has been in the access-control and technology business and is the most trusted name in self-storage security. To date, there are more than 40,000 installations of products in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. Our client provides the most innovative, durable, and reliable security products available today, and offers a wide range of integrated security solutions that help create a seamless experience for both tenants and self-storage owners and operators. Industry-leading security solutions include the Easy Code mobile app, the #1 selling keypads in self-storage, wired and wireless door alarms, and easy-to-use software solutions designed to help you manage your security system in real-time from anywhere on Earth.
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.