- 2+ years of testing experience required
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Agile methodology
- Software QA methodologies
- Familiarity with development tools
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Practical experience with REST API (Postman)
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills
- English skills — Upper-Intermediate written + spoken (communication with client)
As a plus
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service is a plus
- Microservices Architecture, Docker is a plus
- Experience in QA Automation is a plus
- Be responsible for all aspects of the test workflow including test design, test executing, and writing tech documentation, test cases and use cases
- Keeping projects’ test documentation up-to-date
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a B2B platform passionate about enhancing shoppers’ experience by delivering data-driven personalized experience of eCommerce projects, including supermarkets and grocery stores.
The platform includes the services of e-store mapping, department segmentation, suggestions based on shopper’s previous buying habits, marketing automation and so on.
Limestone Digital provides the development and management services to build up and expand the platform to a bigger margin.
1 QA Engineer
1 Project Manager
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.