- 2+ years experience in Magento CMS, PHP7
- In-depth knowledge of OOPs, MVC
- HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with SQL databases
- Exposure to Web Services, WCF, WPF & LINQ
- Experience in customization of Magento Themes, Magento Modules
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Customization skills for Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken (communication with client)
As a plus
- Magento 2 Certification is a plus
- Experience in other CMS besides Magento is a plus
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Help in formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Optimizing websites for page speed and loading
- Website performance, security and speed monitoring
- Writing quality code following web standards and unit testing
- Ensure timely delivery of projects
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our client is a top3 hair color and styling brand in the USA by offline sales. The company is willing to go online and increase the total revenue through a dedicated e-commerce platform.
Limestone Digital is to provide the development services and further support of the e-commerce platform.
The project goal is to create an easy-to-use website with responsive design, generate and increase online sales in the main domain as well as allow the project to expand all around the globe.
1 Magento Developer
1 QA Engineer
1 Project Manager
1 Product Owner (from USA)
Project technology stack:
Nginx/ MySQL/ PHP/ Magento 2
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.