- 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications
- Experience with ECMAScript 6+ Webpack and Lerna
- Experience with React, Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with testing frameworks including Jest and Cypres
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, LESS / SASS / SCSS, jQuery
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with defining the front-end structure
- Awareness of Agile frameworks;
- Experience in third party API integration;
- Upper-Intermediate written + spoken English (you will communicate directly with the client)
As a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area
- Work closely with the other engineers to develop a high-quality product for our Client
- Implement UI functionality according to the Client's requirements using best practices
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Develop and write efficient, readable code in JS and React
- Work with third-party libraries
- Collaborate with UX Designer, Back-end Developers, and QA Engineers
- Continuous self-improvement
- We invite you to join our friendly international team
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language
About the Project
Our client is a telecommunications provider focusing on mobile telephony and fiber-optic land-line services in EU. Limestone Digital is to assist in the development and further support of the product infrastructure.
Project technology stack
JS, jQuery, AJAX, HTML/CSS
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.