- Strong knowledge in Java 8 core, especially Stream API, concurrency & multithreading, collections
- Experience SAP Hybris Commerce
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework, especially Boot, MVC, Data, WebFlux, WS
- Strong knowledge in relational databases, SQL, Hibernate Framework, JPQL and Criteria queries
- Experience in orchestrating parallel flows using Reactor
- Experience in Java EE, JAX-RS
- Ability to think in OOP paradigm and talk on Design Pattern language
- Ability to use functional Java 8 features
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Understanding networking fundamentals and concepts
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge in writing automated unit and integration tests with Junit and AssertJ
- Experience with Git version control system
- English skills — Upper - Intermediate (spoken and written)
As a plus:
- Good communication skills, easy going, ability to work together, as a team
- Basic knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban workflows
- Writing your own code, to build out extensions to the current solution for specific sports
- Setuping projects from scratch
- Ensure code quality, and fix bugs
- Report to team lead and manager
- Estimate features and takes part in planning meetings
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospectives
- Business trips
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
- English courses
About the Project
Our partner specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products.The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems. By the aid ofits internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driveninformation to the user.
Project technology stack:
Java 8Spring FrameworkReactorJunit, AssertJ
Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.